I am back from dinner. It was delicious although it was a bit too spicy, my mum likes it! You never guess what my sister just heard really loud: Justin Bieber’s Baby! Yuck! I posted a long while ago that i want to publish my fav recipes. Here’s the first one. We call it “Wok”.
400 gram meat which you like
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp sesam oil
1 tbsp Sambal Oelek
2 tbsp curry paste
as much vegetables (carottes, pepper, bamboo, sprouts, broccoli, …)
1 can coconut milk
1. Add the meat after the sesam oil is hot.
2. Add the vegetables and cook both
3. Now add a bit of the soy sauce and 1 tbsp of the curry paste.
4. After that add the coconut milk and the curry paste, Sambal Oelek.
5. Spice it with sambal and Curry paste as you like.
You can eat it with rice. Enjoy your meal!